My Godson Keegan

My Godson Keegan

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

UDL for Active Readers

I have posted my UDL and the subject is active reading. When students read there are many tools they can use to help them gain a strong understanding of the text. There are different "tools" they can use to help them regardless of their love or level of reading. These "tools" fall under three categories: Pre-Reading, During Reading and Post Reading. I have created a tree with an example of each tool under each category.

3 comments:

  1. This is an interesting concept map. The assignment actually was to create a concept map based on your understanding of the chapter and a half on UDL that you read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about that. I think that I did the reading early in the week and then did this on the day of class and forgot about the connection. I will re-read the chapter and a half and make a new UDL. Should I be making any other changes to old assignments?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just look at my comments for your blog postings - you can always add more as an additional comment.

    ReplyDelete