My Godson Keegan

My Godson Keegan

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Changes and Progress

I will be moving forward and making changes to both my website and my blog as the weeks go on. I plan on re-posting a new concept map that will connect more directly with the chosen reading about the Universal Design for Learning. As I move forward with my digital story, I realize I still have more work to do. I must replace many if not all of my chosen photos due to copyright infringement. While we learned about copyright infringement earlier in the semester, my photo choices just goes to show how easily one can forget and make a mistake. As it is now, I have left my copyrighted photos in my digital story in order to have bookmarks and a blueprint for what photos I need to take. I will also be looking to certain websites and sources such as the creative commons for images that I may use legally.

Other than these issues, I feel that I have had a good experience in this class so far. I never realized how quick and easy it was to set up a website or blog. Digital stories are rather simple as well. The software and sites involved make the process easy for people of all ages and skill levels. This is what makes technology such an important tool. It is accessible and and is already being used by so many of the students teachers encounter.

1 comment:

  1. Great. I'm glad you are finding the tools easy to use. The more challenging piece, of course, is thinking about how to best support student learning with these activities.

    ReplyDelete