My Godson Keegan

My Godson Keegan

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Newly Chosen Standard

I have chosen a new standard from Connecticut's Common Core of Teaching Standards, which can be found here. My new standard will be my inspiration for my digital story, amongst other things. My standard falls under the subject of English and reads as follows:

 "VI) Materials For Instruction: English language art teachers select and create materials based on instructional purpose, literary merit, impact of the medium, parameters of the curriculum and student's developmental needs." (http://www.sde.ct.gov/sde/lib/sde/PDF/Curriculum/Curriculum_Root_Web_Folder/ccteach_ela.pdf)

In my digital story, I will be talking about the different tools we use to learn, how we all think and learn differently and the idea of technology as the best learning tool of the present and future. I hope people enjoy it once it is finished!

1 comment:

  1. Ok. This will be a standard for you as a teacher. Think too about what learning standard for your students' learning this digital story will support.

    ReplyDelete