My Godson Keegan

My Godson Keegan

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Concept Map for UDL

I have attached my new concept map for Universal Design for Learning. With this concept map, one can understand the different aspects of Universal Design for Learning. Those aspects are: The Power of Digital Media, Origins of UDL, UDL Framework, UDL Implementation and the Application of UDL. In this concept map you will notice that the UDL has been seperated into five sub-sections. Each sub-section has bold font and is an important element to UDL. For instance, the first sub-section is "The Power of Digital Media". This area points out that media is flexible in many ways such as being: networkable, markable, transformable and versatile. The concept map has been helpful to me. Every time I finshed a page I created a new sub-section(s) and found it helpful with my reading comprehension.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found the process of using concept mapping software useful for your own reading process.

    ReplyDelete